We are very excited to, once again, engage with kids in a live, dynamic, kid’s worship service and small group community. Our mission is to inspire kids to know and love their Heavenly Father. In addition to our spiritual mission, we also strive to make our kid’s environments as safe as possible. We realize, respect, and honor the uniquely healthy decisions you will make, that are best for your family.
Bridge Kids Safety Protocols:
- Food or snacks will not be served during the ministry hours.
- Wearing of masks is optional.
- Temperatures will be checked to insure below 100 degrees for all people entering our kid’s environments.
- Sanitizer spray will be applied to all hands prior to entering the kid’s environments.
- Surfaces in kid’s environments will be sanitized before and after each service.
- Social distancing will be encouraged and includes maintaining small groups of 10 or less.
- Kid's Check-in will be personally served for families by a Bridge Kids Team member.
These procedures will be adjusted according to the current phase of the worldwide pandemic.